[llvm-dev] [CUDA] Link .bc file with libdevice.bc

[llvm-dev] [CUDA] Link .bc file with libdevice.bc

Gerolf Hoflehner via llvm-dev
Hi,

In my project I need to instrument some CUDA device code, then link the instrumented bitcode file with libdevice to get PTX code.   I tried to use llvm-link to link the two files, but it failed.  I wonder what is the correct way to do this?

Thanks!
Yuanfeng Peng

Re: [llvm-dev] [CUDA] Link .bc file with libdevice.bc

Gerolf Hoflehner via llvm-dev
Posting your error message might be helpful.

In my project I need to instrument some CUDA device code, then link the instrumented bitcode file with libdevice to get PTX code.   I tried to use llvm-link to link the two files, but it failed.  I wonder what is the correct way to do this?

Thanks!
Yuanfeng Peng

Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Homepage: https://people.cs.nctu.edu.tw/~chenwj