[llvm-dev] Austin LLVM Meetup

Amara Emerson via llvm-dev

Hi all, I’ve organized an Austin area LLVM Meetup series starting Wednesday, April 24. The Meetup page can be found at https://www.meetup.com/Austin-LLVM-Meetup/.  This meeting will be a “meet & greet” social with discussion about how this Meetup series evolves. I’d like to see this become a way for individuals and companies to make brief presentations and have focused round table discussions, followed by a social (time permitting) – but a LLVM social Meetup series is just fine also. I’m also looking for a co-leader if anyone in the Austin area is up for that.

Meetup details …

Where: Capital Factory, 701 Brazos, Johnny-Five room.

When: Wednesday, April 24, 6:30pm

How long: Scheduled for 1-1/2 hours.

Vince