[llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions.

[llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions.

David Jones via llvm-dev
Hi,every one.
I want to add instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions.
But when I test,I get an error "Intrinsic data tables should be sorted by Intrinsic ID" .
I don't know what the error means.How should I do?
Thanks.

Re: [llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions.

David Jones via llvm-dev
On 10/22/2018 16:53[hidden email] wrote:
Thank you a lot.
This problem is solved. I did not expect that X86_INTRINSIC_DATA should be sorted.
But there is a new error "LLVMSymbolizer: error reading file: No such file or directory".
I am trying to solve this problem and feel that there is still a long way to go.
Thank you again.