[llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions(2).

[llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions(2).

David Jones via llvm-dev
Hi,every one.
I want to add intrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions.
The intrinsic will compare the two numbers and return the bigger in my imagination.
when I test, there is an error as following:
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: lli test.bc
LLVMSymbolizer: error reading file: No such file or directory
#0 0x000000000200994f (lli+0x200994f)
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

I think whether I use "GR32 " leads to the error. Or some other reasons.
Please tell me why such error occurs and what should I do.
Thank you,
Tianhao Shen.

Re: [llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions(2).

David Jones via llvm-dev
When you ask for help, you should give all information necessary for someone else to try exactly what you did. All program code. All commands executed. What versions of tools you used.

Otherwise, any answers can be nothing more than a guess.