[llvm-dev] 6.0.1 Release: Try to get your merge requests in by Friday

[llvm-dev] 6.0.1 Release: Try to get your merge requests in by Friday

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev
Hi,

The merge request deadline for 6.0.1 is scheduled for Friday, May
18, with the -rc2 release schedule for May 25.  If you have patches you
want merged please submit your requests by Friday, this will make it easier
for us to get code owner approval and merge the patches.

As always, I will continue to accept new merge requests right up until -rc2,
but I may have to say no to last minute requests if they would end up delaying the
release, so get your requests in as early as possible.

Thanks,
Tom

On 05/16/2018 02:16 PM, Andrew Kelley wrote:
> I request this to be included in the 6.0.1 release: https://reviews.llvm.org/rLLD330788

Ok, I've filed a bug for this: https://llvm.org/PR37490

-Tom