[llvm-dev] 2018 LLVM Dev Mtg - Program committee volunteers needed

[llvm-dev] 2018 LLVM Dev Mtg - Program committee volunteers needed

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev
Are you interested in being on the program committee for the 2018 LLVM Developers’ Meeting in San Jose, CA? Please let me know by this Friday, June 22nd.

I’m looking for people interested in volunteering their time to help review proposals for the upcoming developers’ meeting. You must be able to commit time between July 30 (deadline) - August 13th (notification). How many proposals you review really depends on the size of our program committee and the number of proposals submitted. You will need to attend at least one conference call after submitting your reviews to help finalize the program.

In order to make sure we have a balanced program committee, I would appreciate if you could send me the following information:

1) What experience do you have serving on program committees? (no experience is required, but we would like some experienced members on the team as well as newer members)

2) What topic areas of the LLVM Project do you feel comfortable reviewing proposals for? (i.e., Clang, back-end, mid-level, debuggers, etc)

Thank you!
-Tanya

Re: [llvm-dev] 2018 LLVM Dev Mtg - Program committee volunteers needed

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev
Hi Tanya,

Happy to volunteer here - I've been on the program committee for 3 years for CPPCon, which is all online & scoring/writing assessments from reading the abstracts/proposals.

I'm happy to review proposals for any part of LLVM, but have specialty in debug info, (C++/frontend) modules, general LLVM IR representation things.

- Dave