how do I run 'make check' on say just the 'test/CodeGen' directory ?

how do I run 'make check' on say just the 'test/CodeGen' directory ?

Aaron Gray-3
Does 'make check' allow just running on a particualar directory of tests ?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Re: how do I run 'make check' on say just the 'test/CodeGen' directory ?

Tanya Lattner-2

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Aaron Gray wrote:

> Does 'make check' allow just running on a particualar directory of tests ?

make check TESTSUITE=CodeGen

You set TESTSUITE to any directory.

-Tanya

> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Aaron

Re: how do I run 'make check' on say just the 'test/CodeGen' directory ?

Stefanus Du Toit-3
From http://www.llvm.org/docs/TestingGuide.html#quickdejagnu :

To run only a subdirectory of tests in llvm/test using DejaGNU (ie. Transforms), just set the TESTSUITE variable to the path of the subdirectory (relative to llvm/test):

% gmake TESTSUITE=Transforms check

On 17-Jun-09, at 1:33 PM, Aaron Gray wrote:
Does 'make check' allow just running on a particualar directory of tests ?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron
 <ATT00001.txt>

--
Stefanus Du Toit <[hidden email]>
  RapidMind Inc.

Re: how do I run 'make check' on say just the 'test/CodeGen' directory ?

Anton Korobeynikov-2
> Does 'make check' allow just running on a particualar directory of tests ?
Yes, e.g. make check TESTSUITE=CodeGen/X86

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov

Re: how do I run 'make check' on say just the'test/CodeGen' directory ?

Aaron Gray-3
Ah, if in doubt read the fine manual :)