how do I find out the default -mcpu and -mattr values?

how do I find out the default -mcpu and -mattr values?

Eric van Riet Paap
Hi,

Before experimenting with these settings: how do I know what the
defaults are?

cheers,
Eric

Re: how do I find out the default -mcpu and -mattr values?

Chris Lattner
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Eric van Riet Paap wrote:
> Before experimenting with these settings: how do I know what the defaults
> are?

They default to the current CPU on your system.  I don't think that there
is an easy way to get it to print out the perceived CPU, but if you put a
breakpoint in GetCurrentX86CPU() or GetCurrentPowerPCCPU() and see what it
returns, that will tell you for sure :)