how can I compile gnu find utilities

lucefe
Hi,

I want to compile gnu utility 'find' to get an executed *.bc file, so I use the following commands:

./configure CC=/path/to/llvm-gcc LD=/path/to/llvm-ld
make
make install

However, at the end I did not get any *.bc file, and the generated file 'find' is said to "Invalid bitcode signature". where is the error, and what should I do? Thank you all.

noviceup

Re: how can I compile gnu find utilities

Reed Kotler
You can use -save-temps as an addition to CCFLAGS or whatever makes sense.