glibc to LLVM port

jan lieskovsky
Hi guys,

  on the webpages of your project i have found, that you are
trying to port glibc to LLVM (sounds interesting). I am student of Faculty
of Informatics in Brno, and currently i am trying to search a theme for my
diploma thesis. Do you think that this one could have the scope to
cover (serve) as the diploma work.

Thanks

Regards

iankko

--- reklama -----------------------------------------------------
Vieš, kde sa dozvieš to najpodstatnejšie o SuperStar?
http://www.superstarovky.sk

Re: glibc to LLVM port

Chris Lattner
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Tanya Lattner wrote:
> LLVM would really benefit from this work or any of the other projects listed
> on our website. So there should be some project that makes your
> advisor/university happy and will allow you to work with LLVM.

Another potentially interesting source of ideas is to look at what other
people have done, and see if there are ways to extend it:

http://llvm.org/pubs/
http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/