dragonegg vs -Ofast

Jack Howarth-3
Duncan,
    What is the situation with -Ofast in dragonegg 3.4? Are we now
enabling all of the same optimizations for that case as are done
in clang when it is passed -Ofast? Thanks in advance for any
clarification.
           Jack

Re: dragonegg vs -Ofast

Eric Christopher
Jack,

Just to let you know in case you haven't been reading the mailing list
is that Duncan has stepped down as dragonegg maintainer due to time
pressures so he may or may not be able to get back to you with any
speed.

-eric

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Jack Howarth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Duncan,
>     What is the situation with -Ofast in dragonegg 3.4? Are we now
> enabling all of the same optimizations for that case as are done
> in clang when it is passed -Ofast? Thanks in advance for any
> clarification.
>            Jack

Re: dragonegg vs -Ofast

Duncan Sands
Hi Jack,

On 22/11/13 22:41, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Duncan,
>      What is the situation with -Ofast in dragonegg 3.4? Are we now
> enabling all of the same optimizations for that case as are done
> in clang when it is passed -Ofast? Thanks in advance for any
> clarification.

dragonegg isn't doing anything with -Ofast.  Since I don't have time to
maintain dragonegg any more, it isn't likely to do anything with -Ofast
unless someone else takes over the project.

Best wishes, Duncan.