crtend

Ryan M. Lefever
Before upgrading to the latest LLVM today, I used to run the following
command:

llvm-gcc  -fno-inline -o __tmp.homer___ llvmtest/sliceme2.bc
-L/home/testbed1/lefever/work/llvm/install/lib -lcrtend

However, it is given the following error.

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcrtend
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [llvmtest/sliceme2.cbc] Error 1

Has the crtend library been moved?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: crtend

Chris Lattner
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Ryan M. Lefever wrote:
> Before upgrading to the latest LLVM today, I used to run the following
> command:
> llvm-gcc  -fno-inline -o __tmp.homer___ llvmtest/sliceme2.bc
> -L/home/testbed1/lefever/work/llvm/install/lib -lcrtend
>
> However, it is given the following error.
> Has the crtend library been moved?

-lcrtend isn't needed (and doesn't work) with llvmgcc4.