compile programs with the LLVM compiler

penguinfoot
hello everyone ... my name is Karthik Parvathaneni ... and i am interested in working on this project ... can anyone please help me out with a detailed description of the project ??? .... i mean is it just writing codes and compiling using the compiler or something else ??? ..

Re: compile programs with the LLVM compiler

Mike Stump
On Mar 26, 2008, at 10:07 AM, karthik parvathaneni wrote:
> can anyone please help me out with a detailed description of the
> project ???

What part of the web site wasn't detailed enough?

> i mean is it just writing codes and compiling using the compiler or
> something else ???

Pretty much.  Some people write code, some people use the compiler...

Re: compile programs with the LLVM compiler

Devang Patel

On Mar 26, 2008, at 10:07 AM, karthik parvathaneni wrote:

hello everyone ... my name is Karthik Parvathaneni ... and i am interested in working on this project ...

welcome!

can anyone please help me out with a detailed description of the project ??? ....

i mean is it just writing codes and compiling using the compiler or something else ??? ..

This project develops the compiler that you can use to compile code written in supported programming languages.

-
Devang