building llvm-gcc4 with an installed version of llvm

building llvm-gcc4 with an installed version of llvm

Erick Tryzelaar
llvm-gcc4 currently references some files from the build directory of
llvm, but looking through the make file, I haven't yet come across a
file that llvm-gcc4 needs that isn't installed with llvm. I checked, and
all the headers for the src and obj are installed into
${prefix}/include/llvm and ${prefix}/include/llvm-c. All the main object
files are the same as well. The only difference with binaries are that
these aren't installed: fpcmp, llvm-PerfectShuffle, and tblgen.

If this is the case, would it be possible to add something to
llvm-gcc4's configure and Makefile to support building based solely off
of a specified llvm-config?

-e