about pass registration

atul gurale
hello sir

i have created LoopPass but now i am facing problem in Registering that pass.

I read all the documents & followed the procedure but its giving error.

Can you tell me what is the right way to register a pass.

I am getting errors like

char::ID=0 "ID" is not in the scope

{anonymous::PrintLoopPass something like}

please help me

Re: about pass registration

Reed Kotler
This is a compile time error?

On 04/20/2013 11:32 AM, atul gurale wrote:

> hello sir
>
> i have created LoopPass but now i am facing problem in Registering that
> pass.
>
> I read all the documents & followed the procedure but its giving error.
>
> Can you tell me what is the right way to register a pass.
>
> I am getting errors like
>
> char::ID=0 "ID" is not in the scope
>
> {anonymous::PrintLoopPass something like}
>
> please help me

Re: about pass registration

John Criswell-4
On 4/20/13 1:32 PM, atul gurale wrote:
hello sir

i have created LoopPass but now i am facing problem in Registering that pass.

I read all the documents & followed the procedure but its giving error.

Can you tell me what is the right way to register a pass.

I am getting errors like

char::ID=0 "ID" is not in the scope

{anonymous::PrintLoopPass something like}

It's hard to tell without seeing the code, but it looks like the definition of your ID variable isn't in the correct namespace.

-- John T.

please help me