Where are those complex aliase analysis passes like steens-aa now?

Where are those complex aliase analysis passes like steens-aa now?

Wei Jiang-4
hi,
    The llvm alias analysis doc mentioned that llvm have various alias analysis passes, e.g. steens-aa; but I can't find it in llvm 2.0. Are these passes obsoleted? Thanks.
-Wei Jiang

Re: Where are those complex aliase analysis passes like steens-aa now?

Reid Spencer-2
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 13:29 -0700, Wei Jiang wrote:
> hi,
>     The llvm alias analysis doc mentioned that llvm have various alias
> analysis passes, e.g. steens-aa; but I can't find it in llvm 2.0. Are
> these passes obsoleted? Thanks.

I think that Steensgaard was part of the data structure analysis which
has been moved out of llvm. We currently have -basicaa,
-globalsmodref-aa, and anders-aa. The latter two are in the
lib/Analysis/IPA directory.

Reid.