What's a good forum for discussing compiler design?

What's a good forum for discussing compiler design?

Talin-3
Occasionally I post questions here that are not strictly related to LLVM because I don't know where else to ask. Specifically, I'm looking for a community of experts on language design and compiler techniques, not specifically related to LLVM. Any suggestions?

--
-- Talin

Re: What's a good forum for discussing compiler design?

Eric Christopher-2

On Aug 31, 2011, at 3:50 PM, Talin wrote:

> Occasionally I post questions here that are not strictly related to LLVM because I don't know where else to ask. Specifically, I'm looking for a community of experts on language design and compiler techniques, not specifically related to LLVM. Any suggestions?

comp.compilers?

-eric

Re: What's a good forum for discussing compiler design?

Carlo Alberto Ferraris-2
Il 01/09/2011 00:50, Talin ha scritto:
Occasionally I post questions here that are not strictly related to LLVM because I don't know where else to ask. Specifically, I'm looking for a community of experts on language design and compiler techniques, not specifically related to LLVM. Any suggestions?
You can also try on stackoverflow.

cafxx.vcf (316 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: What's a good forum for discussing compiler design?

greened
Talin <[hidden email]> writes:

> Occasionally I post questions here that are not strictly related to
> LLVM because I don't know where else to ask. Specifically, I'm looking
> for a community of experts on language design and compiler techniques,
> not specifically related to LLVM. Any suggestions?

comp.compilers

                             -Dave