Waterloo Region LLVM Social - date and location announced!

Waterloo Region LLVM Social - date and location announced!

Du Toit, Stefanus
We're having the first LLVM Social for those in or nearby the
Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area of Ontario!

WHERE: Huether Hotel Barley Works in Uptown Waterloo [1]
WHEN:  Thursday, August 27, 7:00 PM

I've reserved an area of the bar for the event under "LLVM Social". If you
need any help, call me at 519-496-4224.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Doodle poll. We should have a
good turnout of at least ten or so LLVM enthusiasts!

Stefanus

[1] 59 King St N, Waterloo, ON, N2J 2X2 - at the corner of King and
Princess.

--
Stefanus Du Toit <[hidden email]>
Intel Waterloo

Re: Waterloo Region LLVM Social - date and location announced!

Du Toit, Stefanus
On 2013-08-19 3:47 PM, "Du Toit, Stefanus" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>We're having the first LLVM Social for those in or nearby the
>Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area of Ontario!
>
>WHERE: Huether Hotel Barley Works in Uptown Waterloo [1]
>WHEN:  Thursday, August 27, 7:00 PM

Since August 27 refuses to be a Thursday despite my best efforts, let me
correct that:

WHEN: Thursday, August _29_, 7:00 PM

Stefanus