Volunteers needed to moderate sessions and staff registration desk!

Volunteers needed to moderate sessions and staff registration desk!

Tanya Lattner-2
Hello,

I am in need of moderators to help moderate each session. If you are interested, please respond to this mail and indicate which slot you can moderate.

Its a long shot as you would miss talks, but if anyone wants a break to do work or check email while also staffing the registration desk, please let me know if you can do it during any of the sessions below. Thanks!

Moderator #1 (9:15-10:45, Regency 2)
LLVM and Clang on the Most Powerful Supercomputer in the World, Hal Finkel, Argonne National Laboratory
The AArch64 backend: status and plans, Tim Northover, ARM

Moderator #2 (11:15-12:45, Regency 2)
MemorySanitizer, ThreadSanitizer. Scalable run-time detection of uninitialized memory reads and data races with LLVM instrumentation.
Kostya Serebryany, Google
Modules - Doug Gregor, Apple

Moderator #3 (11:15-12:45, Regency 1)
Verified LLVM: Formalizing the semantics of the LLVM Intermediate Representation for Verified Program Transformations- Santosh Nagarakatte, University of Pennsylvania/Rutgers University
Integrated Security, using LLVM for Dynamic and Static Security Tasks- Jared Carlson, GoToTheBoard

Moderator #4 (2:00-3:30, Regency 2)
How good are Clang's diagnostics, anyway? - Matt Beaumont-Gay, Google
Shevlin Park: A C++ AMP implementation in Clang/LLVM using OpenCL - Dillon Sharlet, Intel

Moderator #5 (2-3:30, Regency 1)
TBAA in LLVM - Dan Gohman, Google
Generating Hardware Description with the Target-Independent Code Generator - Hongbin Zheng, Sun Yat-sen University

Moderator #6 (4:30-5:15, Regency 2):
Zero-Cost Abstractions and Future Directions for Modern Optimizing Compilers - Chandler Carruth, Google

Moderator #7 (4:30-6:00, Regency 1):
Building a Checker in 24 hours - Anna Zaks, Apple
Lightning Talks

Thanks,
Tanya

Re: Volunteers needed to moderate sessions and staff registration desk!

Tanya Lattner-2
I'm still in need for moderators for the following sessions:

Moderator #3 (11:15-12:45, Regency 1)
Verified LLVM: Formalizing the semantics of the LLVM Intermediate Representation for Verified Program Transformations- Santosh Nagarakatte, University of Pennsylvania/Rutgers University
Integrated Security, using LLVM for Dynamic and Static Security Tasks- Jared Carlson, GoToTheBoard

Moderator #5 (2-3:30, Regency 1)
TBAA in LLVM - Dan Gohman, Google
Generating Hardware Description with the Target-Independent Code Generator - Hongbin Zheng, Sun Yat-sen University

I also need some more volunteers for the registration desk. This is actually a great opportunity for you to meet people! So if you can do it during any of the sessions, please let me know.

While we get company sponsorship, the LLVM conference is run by volunteers (including myself) and I really appreciate all that volunteer your time. Thank you!

Thanks,
Tanya