Update on 2012 LLVM Developers' Meeting

Tanya Lattner-2
Hello everyone,

As many of you have noticed, the registration is currently full. We also have a wait-list of about 22 people. We would really like to get those on the wait-list in, so if you know you can no longer attend, please cancel ASAP.  You will get your registration fee refunded (as long as you cancel by Oct 22nd).

The hotel room block is also full. I have heard that many in the area hotels are booked as well. I highly recommend booking soon if you can and I will try to get some alternatives on the website (but no guarantees they are available).

I have notified all that submitted talk/bof/poster proposals. If you submitted one, but did not get an email from me, please contact me. I am drafting the agenda and I hope to have it posted in the next week or two.

More information on the Hackers Lab will be posted on the website soon and sent to the llvm-devmeeting mailing list. Please subscribe if you want to receive these updates.

If you have questions, please let me know!

Thank you,
Tanya