Update VS2005

Cédric Venet-2
  Hi,

Last time patch contained a new file, but it seems this is not supported so
I attached it here:
Common.vsprops => llvm/win32/
This allow to set properties (like preprocessor definition) to all the
project at the same time.

And a patch for the recent file add/remove on legalizetype.

Regards,

Cédric

Ps: perhaps I should post on llvm-commit for this kind of things? I would
then need to subscribe in order to be allowed to post?

common.vsprops (384 bytes) Download Attachment
updVS2005prj080620.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Update VS2005

Ted Kremenek-2
Applied:

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20080616/063951.html