Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

Reid Spencer-2
All,

In case you aren't tracking it, the Developers' Meeting is shaping up
nicely. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to make this a great
meeting.

http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html

Lots has changed since the last update:

Attendance: now 30+
Location: now in the Cupertino Inn (very close to Apple)
Speakers: 7
Discussion Topics: 7

And, the big news: T-Shirts. If you want one, please send your size (S,
M, L, XL) to me (off list). I need to get your order by May 1 or I can't
order them in time for the meeting. The T-Shirts will have some LLVM
humor on them, which will remain a surprise :) I have some ideas but I'm
also open to suggestions.

Reid.

Re: Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

AaronNGray
For those of us unable to attend the meeting is there anyway that either the
meetings can be video'ed or audio recordings made and put on the web ?

Aaron

> All,
>
> In case you aren't tracking it, the Developers' Meeting is shaping up
> nicely. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to make this a great
> meeting.
>
> http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html
>
> Lots has changed since the last update:
>
> Attendance: now 30+
> Location: now in the Cupertino Inn (very close to Apple)
> Speakers: 7
> Discussion Topics: 7
>
> And, the big news: T-Shirts. If you want one, please send your size (S,
> M, L, XL) to me (off list). I need to get your order by May 1 or I can't
> order them in time for the meeting. The T-Shirts will have some LLVM
> humor on them, which will remain a surprise :) I have some ideas but I'm
> also open to suggestions.
>
> Reid.

Re: Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

Reid Spencer-2
Hi Aaron,

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 17:22 +0100, Aaron Gray wrote:
> For those of us unable to attend the meeting is there anyway that either the
> meetings can be video'ed or audio recordings made and put on the web ?

The Lattner's have offered up their video camera. Assuming there's some
kind of microphone system in the room, we should be able to get both
audio and video (hopefully on the same tape :) ). We just need a
volunteer now to do the recording. If necessary, I'll bring my tripod
and we can just let it run, changing tapes between sessions.

Net: we'll get this recorded somehow.

Reid.

> Aaron
>
> > All,
> >
> > In case you aren't tracking it, the Developers' Meeting is shaping up
> > nicely. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to make this a great
> > meeting.
> >
> > http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html
> >
> > Lots has changed since the last update:
> >
> > Attendance: now 30+
> > Location: now in the Cupertino Inn (very close to Apple)
> > Speakers: 7
> > Discussion Topics: 7
> >
> > And, the big news: T-Shirts. If you want one, please send your size (S,
> > M, L, XL) to me (off list). I need to get your order by May 1 or I can't
> > order them in time for the meeting. The T-Shirts will have some LLVM
> > humor on them, which will remain a surprise :) I have some ideas but I'm
> > also open to suggestions.
> >
> > Reid.

Re: Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

Scott Michel
+2 Large T-shirts (me and Mark Thomas, also from Aerospace).

Re: Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

Reid Spencer-2
Hi Scott,

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 18:31 -0700, Scott Michel wrote:
> +2 Large T-shirts (me and Mark Thomas, also from Aerospace).

Are you confirming Mark Thomas as attending then? Only attendees can get
the T-Shirt as there isn't funds to ship them all over the place.

Reid.

Re: T-Shirts

Reid Spencer-2
All,

Just to be really clear. The web-site already says this, but ..

Despite this message:

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 19:17 -0700, Reid Spencer wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Only attendees can get the T-Shirt as there isn't funds to
> ship them all over the place.
>
> Reid.

If you can't attend the meeting you can still get a T-Shirt but you'll
have to pay the shipping costs. Just send me a note for now with your
size and I'll record it. You'll be sending money to UIUC not me. Details
on that will follow.

http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html#t-shirt

Reid.

Re: T-Shirts

Ryan Brown-4
I can't remember if I gave you my size, but I think not.  I'd like a
medium tshirt.  Thanks,

Ryan Brown

On 4/12/07, Reid Spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> Just to be really clear. The web-site already says this, but ..
>
> Despite this message:
>
> On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 19:17 -0700, Reid Spencer wrote:
> > Hi Scott,
> >
> > Only attendees can get the T-Shirt as there isn't funds to
> > ship them all over the place.
> >
> > Reid.
>
> If you can't attend the meeting you can still get a T-Shirt but you'll
> have to pay the shipping costs. Just send me a note for now with your
> size and I'll record it. You'll be sending money to UIUC not me. Details
> on that will follow.
>
> http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html#t-shirt
>
> Reid.

Re: T-Shirts

Al Stone
On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 16:38 -0700, Reid Spencer wrote:

> All,
>
> Just to be really clear. The web-site already says this, but ..
>
> Despite this message:
>
> On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 19:17 -0700, Reid Spencer wrote:
> > Hi Scott,
> >
> > Only attendees can get the T-Shirt as there isn't funds to
> > ship them all over the place.
> >
> > Reid.
>
> If you can't attend the meeting you can still get a T-Shirt but you'll
> have to pay the shipping costs. Just send me a note for now with your
> size and I'll record it. You'll be sending money to UIUC not me. Details
> on that will follow.
>
> http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html#t-shirt
>
> Reid.

Awesome.  I'd love to have a t-shirt from this, extra large, please.
I'll even pay for the shirt, if it helps :).

--
Ciao,
al

Re: T-Shirts

Reid Spencer-2
Hi Al,

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 02:03 +0000, Al Stone wrote:

> Awesome.  I'd love to have a t-shirt from this, extra large, please.
> I'll even pay for the shirt, if it helps :).

Okay, you're down for one XL. As mentioned, the cost of the shirts is
already provided by a donation. However, if you feel like it, you can
make a donation to support future meetings and growth of LLVM (or
whatever it ends up being called ).

If you find you can come to the meeting, please let me know. Is is right
now we'll be sending it to you. We'll get all the details later.

Reid.