UBSAN on Android.

sgundapa

Is UBSAN on android for ARM target known to work?

I know ASAN does work.

--Sumanth G

Re: UBSAN on Android.

Alexey Samsonov-2
I'm not aware of any attempts to build/use UBSan on Android.
Porting it shouldn't be hard, as UBSan code itself is pretty lightweight compared to ASan or sanitizer_common library.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM, sgundapa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is UBSAN on android for ARM target known to work?

I know ASAN does work.

--Sumanth G

Alexey Samsonov