Talks For Developers' Meeting

Reid Spencer-2
All,

Is there anyone else wishing to present a talk or suggest a discussion topic for the Developer's Meeting May 25th?

Next week we will close the list of presenters and topics.  We will also formalize the schedule and agenda for the meeting. If you wanted to deliver a talk or suggest a discussion topic, now is the time to speak up.  Please send your ideas to the llvmdev list and we'll add them to the agenda section of the meeting page (http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html#agenda).

Thanks,

Reid.

Re: Talks For Developers' Meeting

Jeff Cohen
OK, I'll commit:  I will give a talk on using LLVM as a back end for my
Jolt compiler.

Just started on the slide show :)

Reid Spencer wrote:

> All,
>
> Is there anyone else wishing to present a talk or suggest a discussion topic for the Developer's Meeting May 25th?
>
> Next week we will close the list of presenters and topics.  We will also formalize the schedule and agenda for the meeting. If you wanted to deliver a talk or suggest a discussion topic, now is the time to speak up.  Please send your ideas to the llvmdev list and we'll add them to the agenda section of the meeting page (http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html#agenda).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Reid.

Re: Talks For Developers' Meeting

Reid Spencer-2
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:40:44 -0700
 Jeff Cohen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>OK, I'll commit:  I will give a talk on using LLVM as a back end for my
>Jolt compiler.

Perfect. Thanks, Jeff :)

>Just started on the slide show :)

Do not prepare more than 30 mins of stuff. We'll finalize the full schedule next week.

Reid.