Status of http://llvm.org/doxygen

Logan Chien
Hi,

I found that http://llvm.org/doxygen seems to be out-of-date.  The footer shows that the files are regenerated everyday.  I guess that the input repository for doxygen has not been updated for a while.

For example,

http://llvm.org/doxygen/namespacellvm.html#adeb6bbe8b1bed333ee7608e1939153c0

It says llvm::ParseBitcodeFile() has following prototype:

    Module *ParseBitcodeFile(MemoryBuffer *Buffer, LLVMContext &Context, std::string *ErrMsg = 0);

However, from the subversion log, it seem that it have been changed to:

    ErrorOr<Module *> parseBitcodeFile(MemoryBuffer *Buffer, LLVMContext &Context);

since 2014/01/15.  Does any have any idea?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Logan

Re: Status of http://llvm.org/doxygen

Tanya Lattner-2
I'll look into it.

General FYI that I will make more clear on the website eventually: For issues like this, its best to email llvm-admin to get the attention of the sys admins since llvmdev gets so much traffic. (But I realize this policy isn't clear and I think we actually have llvmdev as the contact somewhere on the website)

Thanks,
Tanya

On Feb 21, 2014, at 3:48 AM, Logan Chien <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I found that http://llvm.org/doxygen seems to be out-of-date.  The footer shows that the files are regenerated everyday.  I guess that the input repository for doxygen has not been updated for a while.

For example,

http://llvm.org/doxygen/namespacellvm.html#adeb6bbe8b1bed333ee7608e1939153c0

It says llvm::ParseBitcodeFile() has following prototype:

    Module *ParseBitcodeFile(MemoryBuffer *Buffer, LLVMContext &Context, std::string *ErrMsg = 0);

However, from the subversion log, it seem that it have been changed to:

    ErrorOr<Module *> parseBitcodeFile(MemoryBuffer *Buffer, LLVMContext &Context);

since 2014/01/15.  Does any have any idea?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Logan

Re: Status of http://llvm.org/doxygen

Logan Chien