Sequence of BuildMI without order dependency

Sequence of BuildMI without order dependency

Alex Turjan
Hi all,
Im writing a pass just before the register allocator in which  Im inserting a sequence of new instructions.
I do this by calling subsequently for a number of times BuildMI.
As a result I see that there is a dependency between the produced instructions which shouldnt be there
as the instructions are not data dependent.
Can anybody tell me how to avoid getting the dependency?
thanks,
Alex

Re: Sequence of BuildMI without order dependency

Tim Northover-2
> As a result I see that there is a dependency between the produced
> instructions which shouldnt be there as the instructions are not data dependent.
> Can anybody tell me how to avoid getting the dependency?

What are you seeing that makes you think there's a dependency being formed?

Tim.