RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Bill Wendling
Hi all,

It's the new year! So the question on everybody's mind is, of course,
"Will there be another LLVM conference?". I'm sending this out to
gauge interest levels. People seemed to like the conference last
year, and I personally enjoyed meeting the LLVM community. If people
are interested in having one this year, then we can start the process.

So, what say ye?

-bw

Re: RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Jonathan Johnson-4
If the time is convenient, I'd love to attend (I'm a newbie with LLVM,
but am starting to integrate it into my personal project).

I do have a question, as my google searches are fruitless: when and
where was it last year?

-Jon

On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:26 AM, Bill Wendling wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's the new year! So the question on everybody's mind is, of course,
> "Will there be another LLVM conference?". I'm sending this out to
> gauge interest levels. People seemed to like the conference last
> year, and I personally enjoyed meeting the LLVM community. If people
> are interested in having one this year, then we can start the process.
>
> So, what say ye?
>>

> -bw

Re: RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Bo Schwarzstein
Mail
It's a very good idea. I think there are lots of people will take part in.

At the same time I wish we can write more and more useful documents then put them on our site. :-)

Bo Schwarzstein[hidden email]">[hidden email]
2008-1-6

Re: RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Devang Patel

On Jan 6, 2008, at 4:43 AM, Jonathan Johnson wrote:

> If the time is convenient, I'd love to attend (I'm a newbie with LLVM,
> but am starting to integrate it into my personal project).
>
> I do have a question, as my google searches are fruitless: when and
> where was it last year?

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/

Re: RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Bill Wendling
On Jan 6, 2008, at 4:43 AM, Jonathan Johnson wrote:

> If the time is convenient, I'd love to attend (I'm a newbie with LLVM,
> but am starting to integrate it into my personal project).

Cool! :-)

> I do have a question, as my google searches are fruitless: when and
> where was it last year?

It was the last Friday in May (right before Memorial Day weekend) and
at the Cupertino Inn in Cupertino, CA.

> -Jon
>
> On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:26 AM, Bill Wendling wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It's the new year! So the question on everybody's mind is, of course,
>> "Will there be another LLVM conference?". I'm sending this out to
>> gauge interest levels. People seemed to like the conference last
>> year, and I personally enjoyed meeting the LLVM community. If people
>> are interested in having one this year, then we can start the
>> process.
>>
>> So, what say ye?
>>>

>> -bw

Re: RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Ted Neward
Depending on when and where, I'd love to attend.

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:16 AM

Re: RFC: 2008 LLVM Conference

Harry Metcalfe-2
On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 20:52 -0800, Ted Neward wrote:
> Depending on when and where, I'd love to attend.

Seconded.