PDG (program dependence graph)

George Baah-2
Hi Everyone,
   I am new to LLVM and I was wondering whether
there is an implementation of PDG (program dependence graph)
in the community. I do not want to re-invent the wheel :). Thanks.

George

Re: PDG (program dependence graph)

Dan Gohman
Hello George,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 04:48:12PM -0500, George Baah wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>    I am new to LLVM and I was wondering whether
> there is an implementation of PDG (program dependence graph)
> in the community. I do not want to re-invent the wheel :). Thanks.

LLVM does not currently have a PDG implementation. It does have a
postdominance frontier implementation, but not a full control-dependence
graph or PDG.

Dan

--
Dan Gohman, Cray Inc.