MSVC solution relative paths

c0d1f1ed

Hi all,

Currently the MSVC project files contain paths using the $(SolutionDir) macro. Unfortunately this means that if you include LLVM in another solution lots of paths are wrong. So I’d like to propose to avoid using the solution relative path macro, and use $(ProjectDir) instead.

Does everyone using MSVC agree this would be better? I could post a patch if anyone’s interested…

Cheers,

Nicolas

Re: MSVC solution relative paths

Chuck Rose III

Hola Nicolas,

I’m fine with this change.

Chuck.

Re: MSVC solution relative paths

c0d1f1ed

Hi Chuck et al,

I’ve attached a patch which replaces all $(SolutionDir) macros with $(ProjectDir)..\ in revision 53549’s MSVC project files.

Cheers,

Nicolas

Re: MSVC solution relative paths

Chris Lattner-2

On Jul 14, 2008, at 4:25 AM, Nicolas Capens wrote:

Hi Chuck et al,

I’ve attached a patch which replaces all $(SolutionDir) macros with $(ProjectDir)..\ in revision 53549’s MSVC project files.

Applied, thanks!