Lightning Talks - Presenters Needed!

Tanya Lattner-2
Forwarding to cfe-dev and llvmdev as I think many are not on llvm-devmeeting. Please email me ASAP if you are interested!

-Tanya

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tanya Lattner <[hidden email]>
Subject: Lightning Talks - Presenters Needed!
Date: October 31, 2012 11:55:21 AM PDT

We are having a new session at the LLVM Developer Meeting this year called Lightning Talks. This is a quick paced session where presenters get 5 minutes to give a quick plug for their amazing idea (using LLVM) or LLVM project. There is no Q/A and all presenters are cut off exactly at 5 minutes. This is a great way to get the word out about your idea or LLVM project and ask for help!

If you are interested in presenting, please email me directly with a very short summary of what you plan to say. We have room for exactly 9 presenters and I will notify those selected.

Thanks,
Tanya