LLVM pass for vector init and loop

kavali ashwinkumar
Hi,
 This is Ashwin studying M.Tech CSE I year in VIT University. would you please help me for creating this pass.

1. Write a pass (or a set of passes) that
recognizes the vector init (initialization of a
vector with a constant)
• Example: for(i=0;i<5;i++)
                 v[i]=42;
• The pass should report:
– Matched computation, operand, size etc.
– Alternatively replace matched loops by an
equivalent function call

2. Write a pass to find all loops in the given program?

Re: LLVM pass for vector init and loop

Duncan Sands
Hi Ashwin, this sounds a lot like a homework problem.  I hope you are not
asking us to do your homework for you?

Ciao, Duncan.