LLVM Developers' Meeting - Registration & Call for "Papers"

LLVM Developers' Meeting - Registration & Call for "Papers"

Tanya Lattner-2
Call for Papers:

All developers and users of LLVM and related sub-projects are invited to present their work at the 2013 LLVM Developers' Meeting. Proposals for technical talks, tutorials, talks, and BoFs are welcome.

We are looking for the following proposals:

- Technical Talks on LLVM Infrastructure
- Technicals Talks on related subprojects (Clang, etc)
- Talks of uses of LLVM in academia or industry
- Talks on new projects using Clang or LLVM
- Lightening Talks (5 minutes)
- In depth Tutorials about LLVM (~60 minutes)
- Posters
- Birds of a Feather

The submission deadline is September 11, 2013

Please submit at least the following:
1) Name, title, association
2) Abstract and/or extended abstract

Please submit your proposal by email to Tanya Lattner ([hidden email]). Notification of acceptance will occur within two weeks of the submission deadline. Spots have been reserved for attendees, so you do not need to worry about registration.

All presentation material and videos will be posted online following the conference.

Registration:

Registration is now open!

The registration fee is $125 and goes 100% to fund the conference. If you need financial assistance for registration fee, please email Tanya Lattner ([hidden email]). We may reach our cap of 300 attendees well before the October 1st registration deadline, so register early!

Please visit the LLVM Developers' webpage for more information about the event: