LLVM Developers' Meeting: Call for Talks, Posters, & BoFs

LLVM Developers' Meeting: Call for Talks, Posters, & BoFs

Tanya Lattner-2
I'm happy to announce that we are now accepting proposals for talks, posters, or Birds of a Feather sessions for the 2012 LLVM Developers' Meeting.

Any of these topics are welcome as long as they utilize or are based on LLVM technologies (i.e., clang, lldb, llvm core, libc++, dragonegg, etc):
1) Description of, or how to use, the core infrastructure.
2) Applications of LLVM technologies.
3) Research topics based on LLVM technologies.

If you are interested, please submit your proposal via the website by September 17, 2012.

We plan to notify accepted proposals by October 1, 2012.

Thank you,
Tanya

Re: LLVM Developers' Meeting: Call for Talks, Posters, & BoFs

Tanya Lattner-2
Just a reminder that we are still accepting proposals!.

The deadline is less than 2 weeks away, so please send your proposals in as soon as possible.

Thank you!
-Tanya

On Aug 19, 2012, at 8:17 PM, Tanya Lattner wrote:

I'm happy to announce that we are now accepting proposals for talks, posters, or Birds of a Feather sessions for the 2012 LLVM Developers' Meeting.

Any of these topics are welcome as long as they utilize or are based on LLVM technologies (i.e., clang, lldb, llvm core, libc++, dragonegg, etc):
1) Description of, or how to use, the core infrastructure.
2) Applications of LLVM technologies.
3) Research topics based on LLVM technologies.

If you are interested, please submit your proposal via the website by September 17, 2012.

We plan to notify accepted proposals by October 1, 2012.

Thank you,
Tanya

Deadline TODAY (well, lets make it Wed): LLVM Developers' Meeting: Call for Talks, Posters, & BoFs

Tanya Lattner-2
The deadline is today! However, I've decided to give all the procrastinators a couple extra days.

You have until Wednesday 9/19 at 9:00PM PDT.

Thanks,
Tanya