LLVM Developers Meeting 2008

John-609
Hi!

I was just thinking that it'd be cool (to me at least) to have the
following page made into a podcast. I'd be happy to put together the
feed if someone would tell me it would be worth it. I don't imagine it
would be too hard for whomever runs the site to throw it together,
either.

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2008-08/

Thanks!

JP

--
". . . Through the cold and darkness
we will look back on this day

Re: LLVM Developers Meeting 2008

Ted Kremenek-2

On Oct 17, 2008, at 8:30 PM, John wrote:

Hi!

I was just thinking that it'd be cool (to me at least) to have the
following page made into a podcast. I'd be happy to put together the
feed if someone would tell me it would be worth it. I don't imagine it
would be too hard for whomever runs the site to throw it together,
either.

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2008-08/

Thanks!

JP

Hi John,

Making the videos into a podcast is a great idea.  We honestly just need a volunteer who is willing to do the work, so we would be very grateful if you wanted to do it.  We'd be happy to host the podcast on llvm.org; I think all we need is the appropriate RSS file to service up the currently available video files.

Ted