LLVM Bay-Area Social, June!

Nick Lewycky-2
Happy June!

I'm delighted to announce the latest iteration of this powerful interactive developer experience. The June llvm bay-area social will be ready for prime time out of the gate on Thursday and is already fully documented at http://llvmbayarea.appspot.com/ right from day one.

Hope to see everyone there!
Nick

Re: [cfe-dev] LLVM Bay-Area Social, June!

Richard Smith-33
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Nick Lewycky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy June!

I'm delighted to announce the latest iteration of this powerful interactive developer experience. The June llvm bay-area social will be ready for prime time out of the gate on Thursday and is already fully documented at http://llvmbayarea.appspot.com/ right from day one.

Thanks for this swift and shiny announcement!