Interested in being on the LLVM Foundation Board of Directors?

Interested in being on the LLVM Foundation Board of Directors?

Tom Stellard via llvm-announce
Are you interested in being on the next LLVM Foundation Board of Directors? We are seeking new board members and invite anyone interested to please fill out and submit the application here: http://llvm.org/foundation/board-application.html.  All applications will be considered and must be received by July 27 (11:59PM PDT).

Tanya Lattner
President, LLVM Foundation