How to call native functions from bytecode run in JIT?

12

Re: How to call native functions from bytecode run in JIT?

shjk
Hello,

I just stumbled over a little detail which apparently is very
relevant: in my makefile I linked against ${LLVM_LIB_DIR}/
LLVMPowerPC.o in the OS X version. For the linux version this was
simply removed. If I add LLVMX86.o under Linux, methods get resolved,
properly. This seems to fix the whole problem with method lookups on
Linux.

Is this documented somewhere? All I could find was http://llvm.org/
docs/UsingLibraries.html which claims to be outdated.

Greetings,
Jan

12