Handling "adde" nodes !!

Sanjiv Gupta
Any idea how to handle "adde" nodes for processors that do not have an "add with carry" instruction?
In our case, we rely on "carry test" and "increment" instrunctions.
Any reference to a similiar existing LLVM target will be helpful..

TIA,
Sanjiv

Re: Handling "adde" nodes !!

Evan Cheng-2
I don't see any code in legalizer that expands adde nodes. You may
have to custom expand them at scheduling time by creating new basic
blocks and conditional code.  Look for references to
usesCustomDAGSchedInserter in td files.

I am sure others will have better suggestions.

Evan