Fwd: Message from Marina Moreno (via www.cs.uiuc.edu)

Vikram S. Adve
Some people on these lists may be interested in these positions at Google.  Please contact Marina directly if you're interested.

Begin forwarded message:

Hi Vikram,

My name is Marina Moreno. I'm an Engineering Sourcer at Google in the Platforms staffing group. I came across your resume on the directory of Department of Computer Science at UIUC. I understand you are Associate Professor PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison and your area of interest is compilers.

I'd like to find out if you or someone you know might be interested in being considered for our Software Engineer, Compilers position?

All our positions are located in Mountain View, CA.

If you are interested, please reply to my email. Referrals are always welcome!

Thank you and I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

-
Marina Moreno
Engineering Sourcer
Google Inc.
650-253-8729
Mountain View, California

Re: Fwd: Message from Marina Moreno (via www.cs.uiuc.edu)

Chris Lattner
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Vikram S. Adve wrote:
> Some people on these lists may be interested in these positions at Google.
> Please contact Marina directly if you're interested.

Are these job postings llvm-related?  If not, they are off topic for this
list.