Fw: Fix for forward-declare-class.cpp in debuginfo-tests

Fw: Fix for forward-declare-class.cpp in debuginfo-tests

Andy Gibbs
Hi,

Please could someone kindly review this patch for me?

Many thanks
Andy

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:15 AM, Andy Gibbs wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure where to post this since it relates to the "debuginfo-tests"
> repository, so please tell me where to forward it if this is the wrong
> place!
>
> I've fixed the forward-declare-class.cpp test-case in the attached patch.
>
> It seems that gdb has fixed their bug in version 7.4, so the patch uses a
> regex to match expected output for both the broken and fixed gdb.
>
> Cheers
> Andy

fix.diff (861 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fix for forward-declare-class.cpp in debuginfo-tests

Eric Christopher-2
Applied here:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?rev=160639&view=rev

Thanks!