Function::isExternal()

Ryan M. Lefever
There used to be a method in Function called isExternal() that you could
call to check if a function is external.  That method seems to be
removed.  What method should now be called to check if a function
isExternal?

Regards,
Ryan

--
Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]

Re: Function::isExternal()

Reid Spencer-2
On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 20:26 -0600, Ryan M. Lefever wrote:
> There used to be a method in Function called isExternal() that you could
> call to check if a function is external.  That method seems to be
> removed.  What method should now be called to check if a function
> isExternal?

isDeclaration()

People were confusing externally defined functions with external
linkage. So we changed the nomenclature to isDeclaration.

Reid.

> Regards,
> Ryan

Re: Function::isExternal()

Anton Korobeynikov
Hello, Ryan.

> There used to be a method in Function called isExternal() that you could
> call to check if a function is external.  That method seems to be
> removed.  What method should now be called to check if a function
> isExternal?
It's now isDeclaration().

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.