Fix for forward-declare-class.cpp in debuginfo-tests

Fix for forward-declare-class.cpp in debuginfo-tests

Andy Gibbs
Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this since it relates to the "debuginfo-tests" repository, so please tell me where to forward it if this is the wrong place!

I've fixed the forward-declare-class.cpp test-case in the attached patch.

It seems that gdb has fixed their bug in version 7.4, so the patch uses a regex to match expected output for both the broken and fixed gdb.

Cheers
Andy

fix.diff (861 bytes) Download Attachment