EuroLLVM - Registration now open!

EuroLLVM Conference
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that registration is now open for the European LLVM Developers' Meeting (EuroLLVM). You can find the registration link on the conference website at http://llvm.org/devmtg/2014-04

In previous years, the event has sold out fairly quickly so I would suggest registering as soon as possible.

The Call for Speakers, Posters, etc. is still open until 16th February. We are looking forward to your submissions!

Have a good weekend,
Tobias von Koch, on behalf of the organisation committee.

--
EuroLLVM 2014 is hosted by The University of Edinburgh, a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.