Does clang support __declspec(uuid) and __uuidof

Does clang support __declspec(uuid) and __uuidof

Ashish Saxena
Hi ,
   I want to know if clang supports VC++ way of associating string to GUID i.e. __declspec(uuid) and __uuidof  . I am using android native ndk 10d and it does not seem to be working .. Any plans to get this in future release ?

Thanks
Ashish

Re: Does clang support __declspec(uuid) and __uuidof

Reid Kleckner-2

Clang does support uuids, but only with -fms-extensions.

This is more of a question for cfe-dev for future reference.

Sent from phone