Developer Meeting videos

Chris Lattner

Hi Everyone,

I set up a page to host the videos and slides from the meeting, and
uploaded all the videos:
http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/index.html

So far, I only have one set of slides on the page - please send me your
slides! :)  Also, I'd appreciate it if someone would write a blurb
describing an overview of the meeting, etc at the top.

Also, Scott, please let me know when it's ok to add your video to the
page.

Enjoy,

Re: Developer Meeting videos

Kenneth.Hoste
Hi Chris,

On 29 May 2007, at 19:15, Chris Lattner wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I set up a page to host the videos and slides from the meeting, and
> uploaded all the videos:
> http://llvm.org/devmtg/2007-05/index.html

Wow, thanks! That was quicker than I expected... I will be watching
every one of these in the next couple of days.

One minor detail: the last video (Feedback), so have number 15
instead of 14 (unless that is intentional).

greetings,

Kenneth

> So far, I only have one set of slides on the page - please send me
> your
> slides! :)  Also, I'd appreciate it if someone would write a blurb
> describing an overview of the meeting, etc at the top.
>
> Also, Scott, please let me know when it's ok to add your video to the
> page.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> -Chris
>
> --
> http://nondot.org/sabre/
> http://llvm.org/

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes. (E. W. Dijkstra)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
email: [hidden email]
blog: http://www.elis.ugent.be/~kehoste/blog
website: http://www.elis.ugent.be/~kehoste

On Tue, 29 May 2007, Kenneth Hoste wrote:
> One minor detail: the last video (Feedback), so have number 15
> instead of 14 (unless that is intentional).

Fixed, thanks,

-chris

>> So far, I only have one set of slides on the page - please send me
>> your
>> slides! :)  Also, I'd appreciate it if someone would write a blurb
>> describing an overview of the meeting, etc at the top.
>>
>> Also, Scott, please let me know when it's ok to add your video to the
>> page.
>>
>> Enjoy,
>>
>> -Chris
>>
>> --
>> http://nondot.org/sabre/
>> http://llvm.org/

Re: Developer Meeting videos

Gabe McArthur
In terms of promoting LLVM, it might be nice to actually post those
on a site like youTube, where it might get more exposure -- I think
that they have a 'developer' or 'software' sub-genre (like the
'Google-talk' series).
-Gabe

>>> http://llvm.org/

On Tue, 29 May 2007, Gabriel McArthur wrote:
> In terms of promoting LLVM, it might be nice to actually post those
> on a site like youTube, where it might get more exposure -- I think
> that they have a 'developer' or 'software' sub-genre (like the
> 'Google-talk' series).

Sure, go for it!

-Chris

> On May 29, 2007, at 3:54 PM, Chris Lattner wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 29 May 2007, Kenneth Hoste wrote:
>>> One minor detail: the last video (Feedback), so have number 15
>>> instead of 14 (unless that is intentional).
>>
>> Fixed, thanks,
>>
>> -chris

>> -Chris
>>
>> --
>> http://nondot.org/sabre/
>> http://llvm.org/

Re: Developer Meeting videos

Gordon Henriksen-3
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AA11ACE45D6B0E4C

— Gordon

On Wed, 30 May 2007, Gordon Henriksen wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AA11ACE45D6B0E4C

Very cool.  Is that a stable URL?  If so, I'll add it to the dev mtg page.

On May 30, 2007, at 14:06, Chris Lattner wrote:

> On Wed, 30 May 2007, Gordon Henriksen wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AA11ACE45D6B0E4C
>
> Very cool.  Is that a stable URL?  If so, I'll add it to the dev
> mtg page.

It is indeed.

— Gordon