Customizing Passes

Mike2011
For a particular target I would like to replace some of the "standard"
passes with customized versions.

What would be the cleanest way to do this?

At the moment I cannot see a good way of removing an existing pass from
within the target library.

Re: Customizing Passes

Eli Friedman-2
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:29 AM, Michael Chapman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> For a particular target I would like to replace some of the "standard"
> passes with customized versions.
>
> What would be the cleanest way to do this?
>
> At the moment I cannot see a good way of removing an existing pass from
> within the target library.

If you need a massively customized pipeline, you can create one from
scratch. The C backend does this, for example; take a look at
CTargetMachine::addPassesToEmitFile.

-Eli