CreateAddO / CreateUAddO etc in IRBuilder

CreateAddO / CreateUAddO etc in IRBuilder

Sanjiv Gupta
I guess  currently we do not have these arithmetic with overflow variants in IRBuilder . So CreateCall is the only way to do it.
Is it a good idea to add them into the IRBuilder?  even thought they are in turn implemented with CreateCall only?

- sanjiv

Re: CreateAddO / CreateUAddO etc in IRBuilder

Duncan Sands
Hi Sanjiv,

> I guess  currently we do not have these arithmetic with overflow variants in
> IRBuilder . So CreateCall is the only way to do it.
> Is it a good idea to add them into the IRBuilder?  even thought they are in turn
> implemented with CreateCall only?

I think it would be good to add them.

Ciao, Duncan.