Could not find include file 'llvm/Intrinsics.td'

Could not find include file 'llvm/Intrinsics.td'

Seung Jae Lee
Thank you, Mr. Criswell.
It actually worked but now this tblgen cannot find 'TargetSchedule.td' which is in the folder where 'Target.td' is in, as follows:

Included from ARM.td:18:
Parsing ../Target.td:121: Could not find include file 'TargetSchedule.td'!

The location of 'Intrinsics.td' is different from that of 'Target.td'.
How can I deal with this in this case?
Thank you very much.

Seung Jae Lee

Re: Could not find include file 'llvm/Intrinsics.td'

Chris Lattner
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Seung Jae Lee wrote:
> Thank you, Mr. Criswell.
> It actually worked but now this tblgen cannot find 'TargetSchedule.td' which is in the folder where 'Target.td' is in, as follows:
>
> Included from ARM.td:18:
> Parsing ../Target.td:121: Could not find include file 'TargetSchedule.td'!
>
> The location of 'Intrinsics.td' is different from that of 'Target.td'.
> How can I deal with this in this case?
> Thank you very much.

You need to also pass -I.../llvm/lib/Target