Compiler opening at Microchip, Bangalore

Compiler opening at Microchip, Bangalore

Soubiya.Hussain

Hello,

We have an excellent opportunity for compiler enthusiasts having significant experience in writing compilers for microcontrollers.

The job is based in Bangalore, India and would require someone who is willing to relocate here and is authorized to work here without sponsorship.

Development experience on LLVM compiler system would be a plus. Required education is a graduate or post-graduate degree in Compute Science.

Regards,

Soubiya

Human Resource

Microchip Technology (I) Pvt Ltd

Phone : 080- 41828400

Re: Compiler opening at Microchip, Bangalore

Ralph Corderoy

Hi,

> We have an excellent opportunity for compiler enthusiasts having
> significant experience in writing compilers for microcontrollers.
>
> The job is based in Bangalore, India and would require someone who is
> willing to relocate here and is authorized to work here without
> sponsorship.
>
> Development experience on LLVM compiler system would be a plus.
> Required education is a graduate or post-graduate degree in Compute
> Science.

It's good to see Microchip still plugging away with LLVM despite their
architecture have novel requirements, e.g. paging.  I'm looking forward
to LLVM producing code optimised for size on their microcontrollers
given the LTO.

Cheers,

Ralph.