Code Compaction Help

Prashant Anantharaman

Hello everyone,

I am a Computer Engineering student from India, and I am interesting in working on Code Compaction (http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#compaction). But I have not had any luck finding relevant research papers to help me contribute. I am not able to access the link given in the description (http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/425696.html) .

Is someone else already working on this?

If not, Could someone please help me out with a few links to learn and try my luck with it?

Regards,

Prashant Anantharaman